Be sure to see our monthly calendar for the latest schedule.
Our FULL CARE lets our riders focus on their classes and courses while our courteous and supportive staff does all the rest!
FULL CARE Includes:
- Horses fed, with supplements, morning and evening.
- Hay offered at least six times daily.
- Water buckets regularly dumped, scrubbed and refilled.
- Stalls cleaned throughout the day; fresh shavings added as needed.
- Horses are turned out individually where paddocks are available.
- Horses are lunged, as needed.
- Horses are thoroughly groomed in preparation for each day’s showing.
- Grooming also provided at ringside.
- Dressings applied to hooves; mane, tail and coat conditioners and moisturizers applied as needed.
- Horses tacked up and groomed following work.
- Braiding removed, as necessary.
- Horses blanketed in season.
- Horses wrapped with poultice or liniment as needed; ice boots applied as required.
- Tack cleaned; riders responsible for their own saddles.
Rates and Charges:
- FULL CARE: $75.00 first day; $55 per day thereafter.
- Professional Ride: $50.00 (includes ring preparation and showing)
- Schooling of Rider: $50.00 per day.
- Professional Shipping Services: $1.50 per mile ($100 minimum)
- Shipping with our own fleet of well-maintained, fully insured vehicles.
- Our drivers are experienced, insured (and horse lovers, too).