Even though we’re just twenty short minutes from downtown Tampa, Kingsmeade Farm is tucked away along a quiet country road and surrounded by green fields and trees, county park land, fenced paddocks and private homes.
The main barn is a thoroughly modern, purpose-built 30-stall facility. The amenities include:
30 Twelve x Twelve (12 x 12) box stalls, each featuring
- Individual ceiling fan
- Overhead fly spray system
- Six stalls are also equipped with small turn-out paddocks accessed through individual back doors in each stall.
Wide, well-ventilated concrete central aisles.
Six dedicated wash racks, each featuring
- Hot and cold running water
- Overhead fan and lighting
- Rubber safety matting on the wash rack floor
- Saddle and bridle racks
Three boarder tack rooms, each featuring
- Individual built-in tack trunks and sturdy storage racks.
- Electronic keypad locks.
Barn management and trainer offices onsite.
Restroom and shower.
Professional staff members live on the premises.
The lighted 275′ x 300′ arena is behind the main barn and turn-out paddocks, and features
- A full jump course.
- Ample space for flat work and hacking.
- Wooden deck area for visitors, friends and family.
- Footing comprised of limestone screenings and sand, and which is regularly dragged, irrigated and replenished.